Remember when I last showed you Abby's bedroom? This is the picture that started it all.
I've made some progress.
Next up is a gallery wall above the dresser on that big blank wall.
Then on to the headboard...
My dad and I (ok, my dad) have drawn up plans for this headboard and are thinking of making it. It would be white instead of a natural wood finish.
But then, I love this white tufted headboard (polka dots look familiar?)
My dad and I (ok, my dad) could make this easily.
Which one do you like better?




17 comments:
I am still loving that color...and the polka dots. I kind of like the fabric one better, but either will be dang cute. And I bet the fabric one is easier to make...
It's a hard choice. They are both fabulous.
But for me I would go with the wood headboard, especially because I've seen your dad's woodworking abilities.
p.s. it's lloking great!
don't you just love people who comment without reading it first?
It's LOOKING great!
That looks SO great! I might have to copy you in my room, which really needs a make-over. You are my house-decorating idol. :) I love the wood one, but the tufted is cute too.
So glad you shared this with me! It looks great, and I love the polka dots on the gray wall. Look forward to seeing the rest :)
Emily
Love the colors!! They are great! I am liking the wood headboard, but both are really cute.
The wood is fantastic! If your dad can make it, even better. Good job Martha Stewart.
I am loving what you have done. The paint is beautiful and those polka dots are fantastic!
I have always loved tufted headboards.
Such a pretty room for such a pretty girl.
I am in love with EVERYTHING about this!!! I love the colors and the accents and the dots, you are talented! I think I like the fabric headboard the bestest. I think you need a little yorkie to finish off the look. maybe a niko?
As much as I LOVE that wood headboard, I want to re-vote..I think the tufted one!
Fun to see your clever ideas!!!
I fixed my google reader so I can read your posts now. Her room is darling! Glad I got to see it in person.
PS How lucky are we that Bill saw Brody yesterday?! I think Brody gave me and Michelle a heart attack.
The yellow and gray combination is lovely! I think I like the upholstered headboard better...then again, that's what I made for my bedroom! How wonderful to have such a helpful dad!
I love the tufted one... but I think the other would be easier to clean? Either way, I'm jealous you have a house with rooms to decorate. I'm in the "help me" phase.... my apartment is so boring. I want to come play at the Johnson house.
Now what about that dreser you're working on? Post, please!
Remember when you use to blog? That was fun ;)
I miss you here. Since I hardly ever see you, maybe you could update me (and everyone)
Post a Comment